Fultons Fitness is a privately held limited liability corporation owned by Robert J. Fulton. Mr. Fulton established Fultons Fitness in 2003. He brings over 11 years experience to the personal training and fitness industry. He has been a personal trainer and strength and conditioning consultant for over 9 years.
Robert Fulton has helped over 1000 clients attain their personal fitness goals. His clients have included health clubs, professional and amateur athletes, models, actors and other individuals of all ages and fitness levels. Many of his clients have moved on to become successful personal trainers with extensive clientele of their own!
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
Robert Fulton received his personal trainer certification in 2000. His dedication and commitment to fitness has brought forth many more awards and recognitions. Some of the recognitions include:
- 2005 Bally’s Total Fitness “Director of the Year”
- 2006 Bally’s Total Fitness “Top Trainer of the Year” (chosen from over 1000 trainers in the Bally’s corporation)
- 2006 IFPA “Fitness Director of the Year” (this award is given by the International Fitness Professionals Association to one individual chosen out of thousands internationally who exemplify leadership and commitment in the health and fitness industry)
- 2005 Sprit of Bodybuilding award from the WNBF/INBF
Robert Fulton has been a proctor for the International Fitness Professionals Association (IFPA) since 2002. He has successfully trained over 200 students in the profession of personal training. Mr. Fulton is an avid natural bodybuilder competitor and has held the distinction of top 5 amateur bodybuilder in the following organizations:
- International Natural Bodybuilders Federation (INBF)
- Natural Physique Committee (NPC)
- American Natural Bodybuilding Conference (ANBC)
- Organizational of Competitive Bodybuilders (OCB)
- National Gym Association(NGA)
THE FULTON FITNESS TEAM!
The Fultons Fitness team is led and coached by Robert Fulton. The team consists of over 20 male and female natural bodybuilding competitors and continues to grow. The Fultons Fitness Bodybuilding team has competed in over 40 amateur bodybuilding shows across the United States! In 2004 and 2006, the team won the “Team Award for Bodybuilding”. This award is given to the team that consecutively place in the top 5 in multiple categories. Several of his competitors on the team have won their professional bodybuilding card, which is awarded to the number one competitor, and also allow them to compete for cash prizes. Robert Fulton is also a promoter for the INBF and sponsors an annual bodybuilding show with over 100 amateur and professional bodybuilding competitors.